• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2020 at 4:13 PM, Galen130 said:

X-Factor #4 (2020 series), Alex Ross ‘Angel’ Timeless virgin variant.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

:takeit: 

nvm already taken

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Batman #50 (DC Universe Rebirth).  This is the ComicSketchArt.com Mark Brooks variant, featuring the wedding of Batman and Catwoman.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a small production wrinkle above the logo that has unfortunately broken the ink.  There are some light fingerprint marks as well that I believe can be cleaned.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Spawn #100, Frank Miller variant cover.  This issue features the deaths of Malebolgia and Angela.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows minor wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine creases on the back cover that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.  There is also an indentation/scratch near the top staple, back cover, that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

1. Darkhawk #48                        $2; VF, or better (1st appearance of Overhawk)
  2. Darkhawk #49                        $2; VF+, or better (Overhawkappearance)
  3. Darkhawk Annual #3              $4; NM-, or better (Doctor Strange & Savage Steel appear):takeit:

13 minutes ago, Ryanmassacre said:

1. Darkhawk #48                        $2; VF, or better (1st appearance of Overhawk)
  2. Darkhawk #49                        $2; VF+, or better (Overhawkappearance)
  3. Darkhawk Annual #3              $4; NM-, or better (Doctor Strange & Savage Steel appear):takeit:

^^

15 minutes ago, Ryanmassacre said:

Batman #92 (2016 series), Yasmine Putri variant, Cover A (5 copies) 1x  $4

Amazing Spider-Man #358. $2

:takeit: if still available 

They are. (thumbsu

16 minutes ago, Ryanmassacre said:

Batman #92 (2016 series), Yasmine Putri variant, Cover A (5 copies) 1x  $4

Amazing Spider-Man #358. $2

:takeit: if still available 

^^

Batman: Black and White #1, Peach Momoko ‘Talia’ cover C.  The legendary Eisner Award-winning series returns in a brand new mini-series that delves into the world of Ra’s al Ghul and the League of Assassins, as well as other stories by top comic creators. (5 copies)

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  The spine corners show some roughening of the page edges near the corners.  This is a brand new comic…never been read.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPIING (each copy)  ALL SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Detective Comics #1000, Graham Crackers Comics ‘Harley Quinn’ variant.  This trade dress cover was done by Jim Lee, with a Torpedo Comics authorized COA.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting on the top spine corner, back cover.  There are no stress creases/tics to speak of.  The front cover shows a ‘ding’ on Batman’s cape near his left leg.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

4 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Detective Comics #1000, Graham Crackers Comics ‘Harley Quinn’ variant.  This trade dress cover was done by Jim Lee, with a Torpedo Comics authorized COA.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting on the top spine corner, back cover.  There are no stress creases/tics to speak of.  The front cover shows a ‘ding’ on Batman’s cape near his left leg.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING

20210124_143245.jpg

20210124_143256.jpg

20210124_143303.jpg

20210124_143311.jpg

20210124_143320.jpg

20210124_143334.jpg

20210124_143348.jpg

On 9/9/2020 at 11:10 PM, Galen130 said:

These are raw fillers/variants for Modern age Batman & Robin Adventures, based on the animated television show.  Estimated grade/condition are next to each book.  PM me with any offers.  I do have pictures for each issue upon request. :)

Please don't hesitate to ask for a particular issue/variant.  I may or may not have it, but I don't mind being asked. (worship)

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

All raw comics are shipped with a bag and board. :applause:

Thanks for looking!!! :banana:

1. Batman & Robin Adventures #2                    $2; VF/NM
  2. Batman & Robin Adventures #3                    $3; NM-, or better
  3. Batman & Robin Adventures #4                    $2; VF/NM, or better
  4. Batman & Robin Adventures #5                    $2; VF/NM, or better
  5. Batman & Robin Adventures #6                    $3; NM-, or better
  6. Batman & Robin Adventures #7                    $2; VF+
  7. Batman & Robin Adventures #9                    $3; NM-, or better
  8. Batman & Robin Adventures #10                  $3; NM-, or better
  9. Batman & Robin Adventures #11                  $3; NM- (On The Edge mini-mag included)
  10. Batman & Robin Adventures #12                  $2; VF/NM
  11. Batman & Robin Adventures #13                  $3; NM-
  12. Batman & Robin Adventures #14                  $3; NM-, or better
  13. Batman & Robin Adventures #15                  $3; NM-, or better
  14. Batman & Robin Adventures #16                  $10; NM-, or better (Catwoman appearance)
  15. Batman & Robin Adventures #19                  $2; VF/NM
  16. Batman & Robin Adventures #20                  $3; NM-, or better
  17. Batman & Robin Adventures #22                  $3; NM-
  18. Batman & Robin Adventures #23                  $4; NM
  19. Batman & Robin Adventures #24                  $10; NM- (Poison Ivy appearance)
  20. Batman & Robin Adventures #25                  $5; NM- (final issue)
  21. Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1       $5; NM-, or better (Phantasm appearance)
  22. Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #2       $6; NM, or better (Zatanna appearance)

21. Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #1       $5; NM-, or better (Phantasm appearance)

22. Batman & Robin Adventures Annual #2       $6; NM, or better (Zatanna appearance)

9 hours ago, SkOw said:

^^

The Dark Tower: End-World Almanac.  This comic is a one-shot that is a guide to locations and inhabitants in the Dark Tower world.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Dark Tower: The Sorcerer #1.  This comic is a one-shot that tells the story of Marten Broadcloak.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 2/14/2021 at 4:03 PM, Galen130 said:

The Dark Tower: End-World Almanac.  This comic is a one-shot that is a guide to locations and inhabitants in the Dark Tower world.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20201228_141648.jpg

20201228_141705.jpg

20201228_141714.jpg

20201228_141742.jpg

On 2/14/2021 at 4:26 PM, Galen130 said:

The Dark Tower: The Sorcerer #1.  This comic is a one-shot that tells the story of Marten Broadcloak.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that don’t appear to break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20201228_141920.jpg

20201228_141926.jpg

20201228_141934.jpg

20201228_141947.jpg

I'll take these two, thanks!