• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, any type of card?
2 2

24 posts in this topic

Totally agree!! I would definitely take advantage of CGC’s grading of cards like marvel universe, garbage pail kids, and other 70’s, 80’s, 90’s cards. Fingers crossed they pick these up since I’m not Interested in grading the only two card types offered. 

Looks like CGC Trading Cards Only grades Pokémon TCGand Magic: The Gathering cards. Would be interested in this if Vintage 70’s Marvel Comic Book Heroes Stickers would be graded as well. Just picked up a bunch.

Also hoping that 70’s Treasury Edition size comic books are hopefully able to be graded eventually as well!

• Administrator
On 7/6/2020 at 11:41 PM, First Upgrade said:

Marvel Universe Series III, Wolverine Hologram #H-3...NEED a CGC 10!! For the WIN...

MU Series III Wolverine Hologram.jpg

Wow. Do you own this piece? Amazing! Also many of the Marvel cards from the 90s as CGC 10s would not be worthless. Many of the Marvel Cards from 90s are starting to be graded and are going up in price. I have a very large Silver Surfer Collection and would love to grade it all with CGC. 

This for me is the next wave of cards to invest in. Since 90s Marvel cards were so over produced, to insure the best grade will not be super easy. Plus modern Marvel cards (marvel Masterpieces 2016 joe jusko) are getting very expensive and the sales are in the thousands for some of the chase cards.