• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Error adding book to Regular and Custom set
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having trouble adding a book to their sets?  The Census database is pulling up my book so I know there is not a problem with the cert number.   But I cannot add it to the proper slot in my Registry or my Custom set.   I am not getting any notice that it is in anyone else's set.  I get an Error message stating that there is an issue with the website and the error message was sent to an administrator.   This has been happening yesterday and this morning.  Is anyone else having issues?  If it is just me I will contact CGC.  It it is affecting everyone I would expect them to be working on it.  Thanks!!!

Hi Blade,

I am having the same problem trying to add new books to sets.

Even further, I had a book in a custom set for books without Competitive Sets (CS). A competitive set now exists, when I Edit the (CS) it is showing the book as available but not allowing me to add it to the set.

Noticed this last night.

16 minutes ago, Dreadnaughty said:

Hi Blade,

I am having the same problem trying to add new books to sets.

Even further, I had a book in a custom set for books without Competitive Sets (CS). A competitive set now exists, when I Edit the (CS) it is showing the book as available but not allowing me to add it to the set.

Noticed this last night.

Thanks buddy.   Must be a serious glitch in the Registry.  Hopefully they are working hard to get it fixed.   I still cannot add mine as of 30 minutes ago.

I don't know if this is only happening to some users.

I came looking to see if anyone else was having the problem and only saw your post, if this were happening to everyone I would expect multiple topics as well as more replies to your post.

I am including the exact error message I am getting.

when trying to add a book to a set.jpg

1 hour ago, Dreadnaughty said:

I don't know if this is only happening to some users.

I came looking to see if anyone else was having the problem and only saw your post, if this were happening to everyone I would expect multiple topics as well as more replies to your post.

I am including the exact error message I am getting.

when trying to add a book to a set.jpg

Exact same error message I was getting but I just tried it now and it went through.  Woo-hoo!!!

• Administrator

My apologies for the delayed response as I was out of the office. Please feel free to email me directly if this issue arises again. 

matt@cgccomics.com

On 7/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, Matt G said:

My apologies for the delayed response as I was out of the office. Please feel free to email me directly if this issue arises again. 

matt@cgccomics.com

Matt I'm having this issue as well. Do you have to fix it on a per user basis? Thanks

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Darkga said:

Matt I'm having this issue as well. Do you have to fix it on a per user basis? Thanks

Hello @Darkga,

I am not aware of any website issues at this time.

If you receive a notification that your request was sent to an admin it means that there is probably not a book in that slot (no book/no score means that we need to add the book on our end). These requests go to an admin queue that I resolve in the order by which they are received. Please note that we are currently on a freeze while we wrap up the award season. 

To request new slots, sets, or score updates you can also post in the applicable CGC Registry Chat Board threads highlighted below

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/33-cgc-registry/

image.png

• Administrator
1 hour ago, thatcomicbookguy1 said:

What's the process to having some issues that aren't on the registry added to a competitive set? If they are directly tied with the series? 

Hello @thatcomicbookguy1,

Please check your inbox as I replied to your email with the instructions. 

But I cannot add it to the proper slot in my Registry or my Custom set.   I am not getting any notice that it is in anyone else's set.  I get an Error message stating that there is an issue with the website and the error message was sent to an administrator.   This has been happening yesterday and this morning.  Is anyone else having issues?  If it is just me I will contact CGC.  It it is affecting everyone I would expect them to be         working on it.  Thanks!!!  Showbox          

jiofi.local.html 

tplinklogin

Edited by jitasaw