• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "SHUDDER" Pulps ....
3 3

211 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, buttock said:

The more you look at it the crazier it seems.  

ace high detective 1.jpg

So, as the fuse (?) is ignited, she will wreathe in pain and his job is to keep the blade from cutting her. You are correct, this is insane!

1 hour ago, Scrooge said:

So, as the fuse (?) is ignited, she will wreathe in pain and his job is to keep the blade from cutting her. You are correct, this is insane!

Yeah, I mean the guy can just lay the blade on its side. 

On 5/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, Scrooge said:

I think it's a strip of magnesium, which burns very hot. There's no charge on it, so I don't think it's a fuse per se.'  Magnesium would be even more dreadful and diabolical. :whatthe:

On 12/27/2021 at 9:05 AM, Robot Man said:

Was the handbag a present for the little woman to ease the shock of the purchase price of this issue? :roflmao:

Haha, no. We've had that luggage set since we got married. She actually came with the luggage. :roflmao:Honestly, I don't even feel like I paid that much for that book. Comics are SO hyper-bloated, I feel like this one was a steal. Lemme see... a high grade, scarce pulp with an insane cover... or a Werewolf by Night 32 in VG? I mean, it's beyond nuts. These pulps are outstanding for the money in my opinion.