• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hubba Hubba show your "Girly" Pulps!
8 8

260 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2022 at 7:42 AM, BakerFanOne said:

Posted these on other Pulp threads but makes sense to add here

image.thumb.jpeg.52bb2dd165b952f7ed7f23cb6ed0794e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.521d5927721c621bfe4d098031b1773d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bb117183da02f22538fbdff8599b1fb3.jpeg

Very nice pickups! Those Saucy Movie Tales are rare has hen’s teeth. I only have one or two super beaters.

I once mentioned them to an old guy at a show. He said that you had to ask the news dealer for them because they were “under the counter”…

On 8/18/2022 at 2:58 PM, OtherEric said:

Pickup at ECCC today.  More a magazine than a pulp, but I think it will still be appreciated here.

Cons: Cover split and detached.

Pros:  Cheap; Bettie Page centerfold.

Beauty Parade 1955 03.jpg

Awsome title. Along with Titter, some of the best “girly magazines”. I lucked out once and picked up a large pile of them at a flea market. Just never see them anymore. 

On 8/27/2022 at 11:03 AM, Robot Man said:

Awsome title. Along with Titter, some of the best “girly magazines”. I lucked out once and picked up a large pile of them at a flea market. Just never see them anymore. 

They were all over eBay in the early 2000s and I picked up many of them with the awesome Driben covers.  I especially like the early Whisper issues!

On 8/18/2022 at 5:58 PM, OtherEric said:

Pickup at ECCC today.  More a magazine than a pulp, but I think it will still be appreciated here.

Cons: Cover split and detached.

Pros:  Cheap; Bettie Page centerfold.

Beauty Parade 1955 03.jpg

Pros: Peter Driben signed cover... #1 factor imho...

On 8/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, Robot Man said:

On 9/6/2022 at 10:23 PM, Pulpvault said:

One of the more risque spicy pulp bondage covers.  French Frolics January 1934.

French Frolics 1934 01.jpg

Holy cow this is racy cover‼️👍