• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: THE BAD BATCH (2021)
1 1

134 posts in this topic

Season 2 episode 9 and 10 should be watched before watching Fridays episode. My worry of the series is that it won't have any emotional impact. But so far everything looks like its in good hands.

By the way I think Clone Wars is one of the greatest TV cartoons in history. From both technical and story writing. While season 1 starts out rough, it gets WAY better. Trust me.

On 5/6/2021 at 12:05 PM, fantastic_four said:

He's got roughly 133 episodes and 50 hours of catching up to do spread across some amount of time that for most people is likely to be 6+ months.  Holding off a year or more might be a bit much.

I'm in a similar boat except that I'm midway through season 4, but I only get enough free time to watch about one episode every week or two.  So I wouldn't be able to watch for a few years at that rate.  Some of the character arcs might get slightly spoiled, but the concept of the show doesn't sound like much of a spoiler, nor does how it fits into the Star Wars time continuity.  We've been watching these films out of order all along, so what compelling bit about the Bad Batch clones gets ruined by watching this now as opposed to later?  I mean, yea, ideally you'd watch Episodes I through III before IV through VI, but everyone born before 1990 did that without much issue at the time.

I noticed recently that Disney+ has an “Essential Clone Wars” section, which may help people avoid the filler, if that’s what you’re looking for. 

Really enjoying the show so far. Curious about Omega’s origin and the what new type of clone the kaminoans were talking about. A few far fetched fanboy theories have run through my head since watching 

They introduce a character named Muchi in the latest episode which is another Sanskrit word interestingly enough.

I happened to see a movie starring Jim Carrey, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves & Giovanni Ribisi called "the bad batch" this past week about an outcast society of cannibals somewhere in Texas. I watched it thinking there may be some reference to the naming of this new Star Wars series.

On 5/28/2021 at 1:51 PM, chezmtghut said:

They introduce a character named Muchi in the latest episode which is another Sanskrit word interestingly enough.

I happened to see a movie starring Jim Carrey, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves & Giovanni Ribisi called "the bad batch" this past week about an outcast society of cannibals somewhere in Texas. I watched it thinking there may be some reference to the naming of this new Star Wars series.

So, I just drove 5 hours and this hit me halfway through and couldn’t shake it.

Spoiler

Did Luke kill Muchi in ROTJ?

Nevermind, I guess he didn’t. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

10 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

Good episode. Any thoughts on the mystery figure at the end?

Hide contents

Ahsoka maybe?

Yes

1 hour ago, awakeintheashes said:

It was brief but I definitely got a Fulcrum vibe from it. 

Even if not "THAT" Fulcrum then it might be the Fulcrum that "THAT" Fulcrum took over from.  But, give when we last saw those sisters.  I believe it is the only "Fulcrum" that is important. 

21 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Even if not "THAT" Fulcrum then it might be the Fulcrum that "THAT" Fulcrum took over from.  But, give when we last saw those sisters.  I believe it is the only "Fulcrum" that is important. 

I believe "THAT" Fulcrum was the first.