• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milo Manara Appreciation
5 5

126 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

A hand full I have not seen before..

This is the Italian Vogue for January 2020

VogueJan2020.jpg.578317ae8a8ac945832affb74efd69f5.jpg

On 11/6/2020 at 1:16 PM, SamPool said:

I purchased this from a LCS not too long ago..

Avengers: The Enemy Within (2013) #1 Manara Variant Cover

350517104_AvengersTheEnemyWithin(2013)1A.thumb.jpg.d0178178a8fbdcc9bf34ef831824317c.jpg

Curious what you paid for it as I have one I'm trying to sell.  If you're willing to share that info, feel free to PM me.  If not that's totally understandable as well.  

34 minutes ago, LikeEmScanned said:

I believe this issue and others in the series were banned in Canada

Technically, maybe... but nobody's checking inbound mail for this book. It affected the initial distribution, but not secondary market sales.

I buy the Eros three issue edition of Butterscotch hoping to find 9.8 candidates.  Very tough with those white covers...  No one has shown any of those. Only two copies graded of the first issue and both at 9.6.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:35 PM, Yorick said:

I buy the Eros three issue edition of Butterscotch hoping to find 9.8 candidates.  Very tough with those white covers...  No one has shown any of those. Only two copies graded of the first issue and both at 9.6.

Is that the trade cover?

Love Manara's work. I actually discovered him thanks to the X-Women one-shot. I prefer his European work, but his American covers were pretty nice too.