• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading
1 1

8 posts in this topic

So i am very new to sending items to get graded. What dose this mean when it states this for the cards that you have sent in. Also will it show you the grade for the item when you click on it once it is done being graded, or will you have to wait till you receive the card back in the mail. Any information will help thank you and hope every one has a great day. 

16 hours ago, Mrdonut14 said:

So i am very new to sending items to get graded. What dose this mean when it states this for the cards that you have sent in. Also will it show you the grade for the item when you click on it once it is done being graded, or will you have to wait till you receive the card back in the mail. Any information will help thank you and hope every one has a great day. 

The grades will show when the status if finalized/shipped

I was "scheduled for grading" for 1-2 days, then "Finalized / Imaged / Shipped". Looks like grading times are well ahead of schedule, my "ECONOMY" order was processed in about half the time stated.

One bug I found is that I can't see my grades! Order is already shipped back to me, but the link that SHOULD show me my grades is a dead link. Still some small bugs they need to work out I guess, it's understandable. So ship me the 10s pls...

I hope CGC doesn't make the same mistake other card grading companies did by offering "loose" grading and assigning high grades to appease submitter's fantasies and desires.

If I were PSA and BGS (or a hard core collector), I'd submit about 1,000 MTG cards already graded by them for crossover grading analysis, then see how CGC really stacks up vs their peers when it comes to grading.

Only a fool would submit all of their cards to CGC out of the gate without seeing how their efforts plays out in the hobby, otherwise you're paying for acrylic card holders that have no integrity if it ends up their reputation is sub-par.

Ok so like i said i am new at this and i feel really stupid but i got one of my cards back on Friday and I messed up, I forgot to add the sub grade option to all of my orders to my cards. So here's my question, Would I be able to send back the cards I have right now to have that added and or am I able to call CGC and ask them to add it on to the other items that i am waiting for them to be sent back. Has anyone else had this problem before, like i said i feel really stupid and I would really like the sub grades on the card as well. Thank you and i look forward to reading the comments in regards to my questions. Thank you again. 

3 minutes ago, Mrdonut14 said:

Ok so like i said i am new at this and i feel really stupid but i got one of my cards back on Friday and I messed up, I forgot to add the sub grade option to all of my orders to my cards. So here's my question, Would I be able to send back the cards I have right now to have that added and or am I able to call CGC and ask them to add it on to the other items that i am waiting for them to be sent back. Has anyone else had this problem before, like i said i feel really stupid and I would really like the sub grades on the card as well. Thank you and i look forward to reading the comments in regards to my questions. Thank you again. 

Call customer service in the morning.  (thumbsu

Post pics of a card or two.  I’m sure others (as well as myself) would be interested in seeing them.