• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams cover gallery thread.
13 13

861 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2022 at 3:21 PM, dover said:

I got 4 "Neal" covers today. This one is the best. It does not make my top 5, but it could be in my top ten.

World's Finest Comics 180 CGC 9.8 WP Rocky Mountain -getinmybelly.JPG

WoW, I don't recall ever having seen this cover before!!! What a great cover and your copy is spectacular!!! Well done!!!  :applause:

On 1/5/2023 at 12:03 PM, Frisco Larson said:

WoW, I don't recall ever having seen this cover before!!! What a great cover and your copy is spectacular!!! Well done!!!  :applause:

Thank you. This is one of my "must have" Neal covers. I have owned several lesser copies but when this became available, I had to have it. It is also a great example of Neal's color palette selection. I had a conversation with him at Heroes Con one year and he described in detail that when he went to DC, he wanted a larger variety of colors to choose from and this cover is a prime example. It is also rather dynamic. 

On 1/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, dover said:

Thank you. This is one of my "must have" Neal covers. I have owned several lesser copies but when this became available, I had to have it. It is also a great example of Neal's color palette selection. I had a conversation with him at Heroes Con one year and he described in detail that when he went to DC, he wanted a larger variety of colors to choose from and this cover is a prime example. It is also rather dynamic. 

It IS very colorful, made even more so due to the brand new condition of your copy! (thumbsu

The Menomonee Falls Gazette ran for more than 200 issues. Many (from 46 on up) contained Ben Casey reprints by Neal. 4 issues actually had Neal covers. These collected comics from a very large variety of artists and a fun way to read across a wide spectrum. Oh, and Neal.

Menomonee Falls Gazette 46 -EBay.jpg

Menomonee Falls Gazette 47 -EBay.jpg