• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do SPIDERS give you the creeps?

88 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, Robot Man said:

Amazed that no one has started a thread on the Spider. I don't have a lot and several are in very low grade. This is one pulp I actually read every one. The stories are so creepy. Dazzle us with some great covers!

pulpspider2.jpg

Bob any idea if these have been reprinted to read. I picked up some reprints of the Shadow a few years back and really enjoyed reading that I'd love to check out some Spider stories.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:52 AM, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Bob any idea if these have been reprinted to read. I picked up some reprints of the Shadow a few years back and really enjoyed reading that I'd love to check out some Spider stories.

Since Bob didn't answer...

Quite a few reprints exist.  The three I have are Spider vs the Empire State (reprints the black police trilogy); City of Doom (3 stories, Steranko cover) and Robot Titans of Gotham (2 Spider novels, "The Octopus" 1-shot pulp, Steranko cover).

27 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

Since Bob didn't answer...

Quite a few reprints exist.  The three I have are Spider vs the Empire State (reprints the black police trilogy); City of Doom (3 stories, Steranko cover) and Robot Titans of Gotham (2 Spider novels, "The Octopus" 1-shot pulp, Steranko cover).

Thanks, which would you recommend as a good one to start reading?