• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY: Comic cards, Ghost Rider toys, CGC slabs, Odds & Ends!! Thread will close September 6th!! All items 20% off, except O.B.O. listings!! CGC slab recap on page 10!! Thread reboot coming soon!!
4 4

97 posts in this topic

Topps 1993 Jurassic Park Gold Action Hologram Stickers.  These cards/stickers were inserted into Jurassic Park comic books #4 to #10.

I believe these cards to be in no better than NrMint condition.  I hope the scans are of decent quality.  With the reflective surface of the cards, I couldn't find a decent lighting source that truly showed the hologram as it is intended...without serious glare.  Any questions, please let me know. (thumbsu

$7 shipped (each card)

1.  Baby Raptor Hatching

2.  Dilaphosaurus (spitter)

3.  Raptor

4.  T-Rex

CCI_000026.jpg

CCI_000029.jpg

CCI_000028.jpg

CCI_000027.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Fleer 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Error Common Card; this card was supposed to be Random #97, but Coach Mike Fratello ended up on the front!!!

The card isn't rare by any means, but it is kind of unique.  I received this card when I bought a box of 1994 Marvel Masterpieces back in the mid 90's.  Much to my surprise, the character Random wasn't on the front...instead it was Coach Mike Fratello of the Cavs.  I kept the original box and the last half dozen wrappers because I didn't know what I had.  I didn't include the pics of that stuff, but I can if anyone is interested.  I can find no values on this card, so I'm pricing it as a 'unique' card. (thumbsu

This card is in no better than NrMint condition due to slight blunting of the upper left, front corner.  This card is legit, that's why I took a picture of it in the mirror. :bigsmile:

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

42 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Fleer 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Error Common Card; this card was supposed to be Random #97, but Coach Mike Fratello ended up on the front!!!

The card isn't rare by any means, but it is kind of unique.  I received this card when I bought a box of 1994 Marvel Masterpieces back in the mid 90's.  Much to my surprise, the character Random wasn't on the front...instead it was Coach Mike Fratello of the Cavs.  I kept the original box and the last half dozen wrappers because I didn't know what I had.  I didn't include the pics of that stuff, but I can if anyone is interested.  I can find no values on this card, so I'm pricing it as a 'unique' card. (thumbsu

This card is in no better than NrMint condition due to slight blunting of the upper left, front corner.  This card is legit, that's why I took a picture of it in the mirror. :bigsmile:

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20200810_094512.jpg

20200810_094526.jpg

20200810_094657.jpg

Take

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F1 'Startling Comics #53'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F2 'Exciting Comics'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Comic Images 1993 Bone, Series One Promo card #3.  This Thorn card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

I believe this card to be in no better than NrMint condition because the upper left/front corner is slightly bent, but doesn't break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Comic Images 1993 Bone Promo card #7.  This Checklist card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Comic Images 1993 Bone Promo card #C-3.  This Smiley cut-out card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

I believe this card to be in NrMint to Mint condition.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

I'll take

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F1 'Startling Comics #53'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F2 'Exciting Comics'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

Comic Images 1993 Bone, Series One Promo card #3.  This Thorn card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

Comic Images 1993 Bone Promo card #7.  This Checklist card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

Comic Images 1993 Bone Promo card #C-3.  This Smiley cut-out card came with a copy of CARDS Illustrated.

46 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

I'll take

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F1 'Startling Comics #53'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

Comic Images 1995 Golden Age of Comics Promo chromium card.  This card is #F2 'Exciting Comics'.  This card was originally included with Overstreet's FAN magazine.

^^

SkyBox 1995 Batman Holo Series promo card.  This card features Batman and Joker.

I believe this card to be in less than NrMint condition because the edges show some slight wear from shipping and storage.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Instead of creating another forum thread, I decided to list these here because they are the only items of their kind in my collection. :)

Dark Horse Comics 1996 Ricardo Delgado pinups.  One is the Utahraptor, #267 of 500, and the other is Crylophosaurus, #112 of 500.

These two pinups are numbered and signed in pencil by Ricardo Delgado, the artist behind the Age of Reptiles comic books.  They were signed and numbered, then sealed in plastic...which was never removed.  They are not considered 'original art'.  More than likely they were signed then sealed in plastic and sold to comic retailers and at comic conventions.

I purchased these over 20 years ago, and I only removed them a couple times to admire the artwork.  Initially, I planned to frame them professionally...but life got in the way and they were forgotten.  They are still in their original plastic (as stated earlier) and the original thick cardboard they shipped in before I purchased them.

I would prefer to sell these as a set because of the original sturdy shipping material used...which keeps them flat and well protected.  However, if a buyer only wishes to purchase one, I will find a way to ship them accordingly for maximum protection.  Reasonable offers will be considered. (thumbsu

$300, PLUS SHIPPING ($150 each)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 8/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, Galen130 said:

Instead of creating another forum thread, I decided to list these here because they are the only items of their kind in my collection. :)

Dark Horse Comics 1996 Ricardo Delgado pinups.  One is the Utahraptor, #267 of 500, and the other is Crylophosaurus, #112 of 500.

These two pinups are numbered and signed in pencil by Ricardo Delgado, the artist behind the Age of Reptiles comic books.  They were signed and numbered, then sealed in plastic...which was never removed.  They are not considered 'original art'.  More than likely they were signed then sealed in plastic and sold to comic retailers and at comic conventions.

I purchased these over 20 years ago, and I only removed them a couple times to admire the artwork.  Initially, I planned to frame them professionally...but life got in the way and they were forgotten.  They are still in their original plastic (as stated earlier) and the original thick cardboard they shipped in before I purchased them.

I would prefer to sell these as a set because of the original sturdy shipping material used...which keeps them flat and well protected.  However, if a buyer only wishes to purchase one, I will find a way to ship them accordingly for maximum protection.  Reasonable offers will be considered. (thumbsu

$300, PLUS SHIPPING ($150 each)

20200824_100730.jpg

20200824_100734.jpg

20200824_100744.jpg

20200824_100749.jpg

:takeit:

Edited by mhanc71
left out :take it:

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Fleer 1995 Ultra X-Men common cards.  This is all I have in my collection because I actually didn't collect this series.

I believe these cards to be in NrMint to Mint condition.  I will entertain reasonable offers for multiple cards. (thumbsu

1.  Hodge #24               $.50

2.  Reignfire #85           $.50

3.  Wolverine #99         $3.00

4.  Archangel #100       $.50

5.  Jean Grey #102      $1.00

20210318_102921.jpg

20210318_102951.jpg

20210318_103043.jpg

20210318_103022.jpg

20210318_103103.jpg

20210318_103114.jpg

20210318_103139.jpg

20210318_103129.jpg

20210318_103156.jpg

20210318_103214.jpg

:takeit:Jean Grey and Wolverine, please!

Hey, all!!!  I've been so busy with my Copper/Modern sales thread that I almost forgot about this one.  I also cleaned up my container of trading cards and am prepared to get more stuff up for sale soon.  Stay tuned!!! :1514325239_yeehawemoji: