• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kobra65-Kudos/Feedback
3 3

78 posts in this topic

Picked up a 7.0 Avengers 4 recently from David. Excellent communication as we finalized the deal for one of my grail books. Delivery was exceptional as we shared stories over coffee! Do not hesitate to buy from David, as he continues to offer some outstanding high grade books many long for!

I bought a Fantastic Four #5 from David and he worked with me on time frame since I had to move money around. He kept in touch with me and made sure that everything was all good and in place. The packaging was amazing and the book arrived safe and sound. Will definitely do business with David again!

47 minutes ago, Comicshows said:

Superb communications throughout the whole process of my xmen 4 arriving safely and super fast to my doorstep. Check out his threads and relax as everything will be A okay. 

Thanks Derek, great to do business with you, and looking forward to doing more!!