• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kobra65-Kudos/Feedback
3 3

78 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BS Damutantman said:

I bought a high-grade GA slab from David. He was super easy to work with, the book arrived looking exactly as expected, and had arguably the best packaging I've ever experienced. Would be happy to buy from him again.

Thanks Kevin, great to do business with you!!

1 hour ago, TTony said:

Bought an X-men #4.  Amazing packaging, professional level!  Shipped out quickly and the packaging was better then anything I've seen from a business!  Thanks again!

-Tony

Thanks Tony!! Great doing business with you, I hope we can do more in the future.

49 minutes ago, Comichero84 said:

I bought a Hulk 181 9.2, it shipped quickly, packed well and looked fantastic.  Great transaction, fast, and great communication!

Thanks Cody!, It was a pleasure to do business with you. I hope we can do some more in the future.

4 minutes ago, mad-dogz said:

Worked out a nice time payment for a grail of mine TOS 39 and also a WWBN #32 3.5 which came today.

Great packaging!! Looks forward to completing our ongoing and future transactions!

Thanks Jason! It was great to do business with you. Looking forward to do more in the future!

3 minutes ago, lotofsilver said:

Bought Avengers 4 from David and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Came fast and safe, don't hesitate to pick up some great books from this seller. 

Thanks Nick! I hope we can do some more business in the future!!

Spent a new 'high watermark' amount on a comic from David, and I'm extremely pleased with the deal, the quick turnaround (involving my payment by personal check), the packaging, and having my first ever copy of the Marvel silver age comic that started it all.

Thanks so much for this transaction.

8 minutes ago, grebal said:

Spent a new 'high watermark' amount on a comic from David, and I'm extremely pleased with the deal, the quick turnaround (involving my payment by personal check), the packaging, and having my first ever copy of the Marvel silver age comic that started it all.

Thanks so much for this transaction.

Thanks Greg, it was great doing business with you to make this an all around smooth transaction!!