• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kobra65-Kudos/Feedback
3 3

78 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Danno561 said:

Very pleased with my purchase of Eternals 3 and ASM 194.  Both arrived quickly and were very carefully packaged. Thanks David.  Hope to purchase from again!

Thanks Dan!! Great to do this transaction, hope we can do some more in the future.

6 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

David is THE MAN!!! Bought a nice Hulk #6 from him. Communication was excellent, shipping was super fast, and the package was absolutely bomb proof!! Looking forward to doing business again!! Thanks again my friend, Gino

Thanks Gino!! Great to do an easy and smooth transaction with you, and hope to do more in the future.

43 minutes ago, Roddulate said:

Bought a Silver Surfer 4 from David and it got to the UK, SUPER quick. 

The packaging was bomb proof and David was great to deal with. 

All round, top bloke (thumbsu

Thanks

Thanks Adam, great to do business with you! Looking forward to doing some more deals.

4 hours ago, Msgarmar said:

Bought a beautiful TEC #359 for an outstanding price, shipped super fast, and securely packaged.  Looking forward to buying more from him in the future! Thank you!

Thanks Gary, great to do business with you as well. Lets hope we can do some more at a later date.

Just purchased a beautiful Golden Age Captain America #39 CGC 6.0 from David. Everything went like clockwork and his packing was incredible! Bomb 💣 proof! It arrived so quickly too! 
David was a real pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him! 5 ️‘s!!

1 hour ago, Ghastly542454 said:

Just purchased a beautiful Golden Age Captain America #39 CGC 6.0 from David. Everything went like clockwork and his packing was incredible! Bomb 💣 proof! It arrived so quickly too! 
David was a real pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend him! 5 ️‘s!!

Thanks David, great to do business with you, enjoy your new addition!!!

On 11/4/2021 at 11:21 AM, Gungrave1036 said:

Facilitated a deal between David and a friend of mine. Incredibly helpful and responsive. The books were shipped immediately and incredibly safely! Highly recommended. Thanks! 

Thanks for the feedback Mike!! It was also a great and easy transaction.

On 1/10/2022 at 4:29 PM, Cornelius The First said:

David and I completed a relatively pricey trade with ease. Would gladly work with him again. Great communication, packaging, and follow up. Thanks again for the books and a pleasurable experience. 

Thanks Cory, glad we were able to do an easy and smooth transaction!!