• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FURY-ous thread combining all Sgt. & Nick Fury books!
3 3

93 posts in this topic

Treblinka (pronounced [trɛˈblʲinka]) was an extermination camp, built and operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland during World War II

The camp operated between 23 July 1942 and 19 October 1943 as part of Operation Reinhard, the deadliest phase of the Final Solution.[6] During this time, it is estimated that between 700,000 and 900,000 Jews were killed in its gas chambers,

More Jews were killed at Treblinka than at any other Nazi extermination camp apart from Auschwitz

I sold my last nice copy and hate being without one... so I snagged this one from a favorite eBay seller. This is one of a couple dozen late SA classic covers that never take long to find a home. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

SHIELD 6.jpg

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I sold my last nice copy and hate being without one... so I snagged this one from a favorite eBay seller. This is one of a couple dozen late SA classic covers that never take long to find a home. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Wow!  The spine, corners, and gloss look incredible.  Now all you need to do is get your fingerprints all over the black cover.  Ha. Ha.