• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Swamp Thing #1
1 1

18 posts in this topic

I don't think a press is worth it, that top middle c/b crease isn't going to improve. you've a 7.0/7.5 copy. See how it goes with more input

N.B. if your post starts to drop down the page, don't be frightened to bump it up, so it gets graded. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, AmbassadorSlip said:

7.25 and I'd measure it left to right. Is that book trimmed? Prolly not, but It can't hurt to measure real quick. Still learning about pressing so I'll say that I'd get pro advice.

Boy,  that does look trimmed,  doesn't it? 

I didn't catch that at first pass. 

On 8/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Randall Ries said:

7.0-7.5 That is a nice book. I think it's just miswrapped or miscut at the factory.

Can't be a miswrap due to the fact that the line between back c and front are delineated by a hard color change, and you can see that line is aligned well at spine. Could be miscut. I have sooooooooooo many miscuts. That dude should have been fired, or at least given better scissors.

Edited by AmbassadorSlip