• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fanttastic Four #112 Society
4 4

94 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2020 at 1:54 PM, Will78 said:

Which of the foreign books above would you all say is the rarest?

My guess is the Mexican one. I think it is the oldest by a few years.  I would also guess that zero copies exist above 8.0. Maybe even 7.0.

Even though I haven't bought a Captain America comic in years, I just had to buy #730 when I saw it at the comic shop because of it's FF #112 feel.  I'm just a sucker for these black covers with two people getting ready to fight I guess.

Captain America #730.jpg

Iron Man vol. 1 #150.jpg

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

4 hours ago, da.amazing.spiderman said:
As a speculative book, I believe this puppy (Fantastic Four #112) is a "Can't Miss" once the Fantastic Four enters the MCU.

The (3) classic must have battles that's almost surely to occur sometime in the MCU future are...

1)  Wolverine vs Hulk (Incredible Hulk #181)
2)  Thor vs Silver Surfer (Silver Surfer #4)
3)  Thing vs Hulk (Fantastic Four #112)

These are all classic battles of Marvel Titans and one of GREATEST...GREATEST...battle covers of all time is Fantastic Four #112. 

Compared to the other classic battle cover books that's already gone vertical (like Silver Surfer #4 and Hulk #181) the ticket price of this book is currently a bargain. 

DSC01637.JPG

Nice copies!