• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fanttastic Four #112 Society
4 4

94 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Mjolnir! said:

Someone please help me out here.  I'm too lazy right now to read the entire thread which could have the answer to my question:

Why is this book worth so much when there isn't a first appearance of anything that usually is the key factor in making a book relevant these days?

:)

FF112-SP2c.jpg

6 hours ago, Mjolnir! said:

I 10000 percent agree with you.  It's the sole reason I had FF 112 on my must-have-list and purchased it at a convention at least 30 years ago. 

The price tag is still on it.

One day I will get this issue graded and slabbed but for now it's locked away in my safety deposit box with my other child-hood gems.

image.thumb.png.07c9d332c3ede41f5804ee9cd9e4bd64.png

Hmmm maybe it's overdue for a new plastic bag LOL!  I'll do that next time I visit and take another photo. 

On 6/6/2021 at 1:14 AM, Mjolnir! said:

I 10000 percent agree with you.  It's the sole reason I had FF 112 on my must-have-list and purchased it at a convention at least 30 years ago. 

One day I will get this issue graded and slabbed but for now it's locked away in my safety deposit box with my other child-hood gems.

Get it in a Mylite with a FB backing board until you do.:eek:

On 10/26/2021 at 11:34 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I saw this posted on Twitter today, with no explanation or context.

Does anyone know if the cover to FF #112 originally included Reed?  If so, they made the right choice taking him out.

They sure did, :eek:

On 6/5/2021 at 8:14 PM, Mjolnir! said:

You don't worry about a 30 year old sleeve?