• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Forum Signatures Update Automatically

2 posts in this topic

Hi, this may be a dumb question (sorry) but I can't find the answer anywhere else.  When adding the signature banner from the Registry to the Forums signature block it says that signatures only update once every 24 hours.

Several days ago I made some changes to a few sets that I want to have in my signature banner (changed set name, added pics for P/D %'s) and wanted this to reflect on the banner.  It's been four days since the changes but the banners have not changed.  I have repeatedly re-pasted the signature banner but there is no change to my banners.

Questions:

1) Do I have to re-paste the signature banner link or will this automatically update my banner whenever the system catches up?

2) Is there a reason that I haven't seen updates to the signature banner/link in four days?

Thank you!