• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Cert# not appearing in the Registry?

7 posts in this topic

I don't think all of the books are entered in the registry. If you call them and give them the number they can answer your questions.

I don't believe this is true. If it was certified, it SHOULD be in the Registry. Could it be possible you misread the number?

• Administrator

There are occasionally issues in the source database inside CGC that can lead to a lookup problem. It sometimes requires a correction in the data, although these are rare. If you PM me the cert #, we can check it out.

There are occasionally issues in the source database inside CGC that can lead to a lookup problem. It sometimes requires a correction in the data, although these are rare. If you PM me the cert #, we can check it out.

We get one or two a week come up as we are tracking cert numbers against sales. We'll PM them to you when we see them.

Regards

George