• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I miss something here?

24 posts in this topic

<cough>bug<cough>

Wow, Arch is getting much better at detecting this stuff. I never even saw a post from him.

ALEX sign-rantpost.gif

How could you miss it? foreheadslap.gif It was horrible.

<cough>bug<cough>

Wow, Arch is getting much better at detecting this stuff. I never even saw a post from him.

ALEX sign-rantpost.gif

How could you miss it? foreheadslap.gif It was horrible.

i MISSED IT AS WELL. Must be a canuck thing

Well I've got the obvious question here. How many shills has this been for Bugaboo? Why does he even bother anymore? I just don't understand the point of spending the last three years coming on the boards and being a jerk. I mean after a while doesn't it get old? Is his life really that sad?

Well I've got the obvious question here. How many shills has this been for Bugaboo? Why does he even bother anymore? I just don't understand the point of spending the last three years coming on the boards and being a jerk. I mean after a while doesn't it get old? Is his life really that sad?

here's your answer

here's your answer

27_laughing.gif

<cough>bug<cough>

I did. He was a big pain in the behind. He kept trolling a couple of forumites.

I don't know...I kinda' liked him. crazy.gif

<cough>bug<cough>

I don't know...I kinda' liked him. crazy.gif

Me too.... insane.gif

when I first got here, Bugaboo was a mainstay. I dont recall hi sposts, but I dont remember him as a troublemaker... A wiseguy maybe, but still, he was one of the top posters.

So who here can give us al the 911 on when he turned, why, and whats 'bugging' him?

thanx

when I first got here, Bugaboo was a mainstay. I dont recall hi sposts, but I dont remember him as a troublemaker... A wiseguy maybe, but still, he was one of the top posters.

So who here can give us al the 911 on when he turned, why, and whats 'bugging' him?

thanx

It's "411" gossip.gif

<cough>bug<cough>

my first troll! acclaim.gif

and i totally missed it!

god, what a loser. trolling someone who isn't even around to hear the pathetic, schoolyard bleatings of a lonely simpleton. i can't think of anything sadder, except that movie with Debra Winger where she got cancer and died