• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sub-grades?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I sent in my first batch of Pokemon cards to CGC. I am a new member and have never used them before.

On the CGC Services and Fees page, it lists the price for each tier. A little further down it also mentions an additional $5 fee for sub-grading the card, however I didn't see an option for that service when filing out the submission form online. Did I miss a step? I want to make sure that sub-grading is included for the cards I submitted, but I didn't see an option to do so.

Any advice would be helpful. 

Thank you!

Edit: i just realized that the option is further down the page when selecting the grading tier for each card. Ugh. Is there anyway for CGC to add that to each card I submitted, or am I now SOL with my cards being delivered to them already this morning? I used the contact page to ask the question, so just waiting to hear back. Just wondering if there is a way to add the sub-grading before they actually start grading my order.

Edited by sanders_tj