• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official TMNT Speculation Thread
14 14

1,211 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2021 at 8:03 AM, oakman29 said:

You dont see Turtles popularity because you're not a kid. I have 2 young boys who watch the shows, and play with their TMNT toys every day. I didnt even push them to comics, they seem to not care much about mine.

Here son , here's a 250K comic book, meh.😴 He would rather play his playstation. 

Yup, straight to the iPad for Roblox, cool story about the comic dad, see ya!

On 11/29/2021 at 6:40 PM, szav said:

I speculate that the ComicConnect 9.8 wins out of the two. 

They're both getting up there and you never know till its over of course, but the non-desecrated copy with 5 days longer in the auction is keeping ahead.

image.png.e69a5f5d7202d73917a4c248ebb1666f.png

image.thumb.png.896b6fe02a3b7d6f5aacf2f3912b5071.png

On 12/8/2021 at 1:50 PM, Icculus308win said:

Speaking of…..

Can’t believe the rate this one is going for Tmnt #2 3rd Print 9.8   
Granted, I’m a big fan of this cover🥰

I got the 2nd print in 9.8, but lot of good it did me hahaha

I didn't even know there WAS a 3rd print till a couple of months ago lol 

On 12/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Yup, straight to the iPad for Roblox, cool story about the comic dad, see ya!

So you are telling me to buy Roblox stock....I wish I could understand it.  As well as minecraft, what is the allure of terrible blocky graphics?

Edited by Wolverinex

On 12/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, Gazoony said:

The one at comic connect is at $195k with 4 days left. 😎🐢

The countdown is on!

9.8 Blue label is currently at 230k with auction close tomorrow night!  With sales of 240k, 245k and 250k at CC in the last few months, will we see a new high?  I think so...

9.4 Blue label with interior sigs is at 40k with close tomorrow night as well.  Identical book went for 58.5k back in June... Do we think there will be a big close and new high?  I'm thinking just short of that at 55k. 

We'll see :popcorn:

On 12/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, DPV said:

The countdown is on!

9.8 Blue label is currently at 230k with auction close tomorrow night!  With sales of 240k, 245k and 250k at CC in the last few months, will we see a new high?  I think so...

9.4 Blue label with interior sigs is at 40k with close tomorrow night as well.  Identical book went for 58.5k back in June... Do we think there will be a big close and new high?  I'm thinking just short of that at 55k. 

We'll see :popcorn:

Woof.  I was so wrong haha.  9.8 stayed at 230k and 9.4 went at 42k.  Stock market / turtle market is down I guess. 

Happy Holidays all! :cheers: