• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hercules
1 1

2 posts in this topic

The Charelton Comics series titled Adventures of the Man God Hercules from the 1960s is not listed in the registry.  Would it be possible to add this set?  I'm not sure if the title is "Hercules" or "The Adventures of the Man God Hercules" but i have some in my collectdion.

Thanks!

Roly

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Roly said:

The Charelton Comics series titled Adventures of the Man God Hercules from the 1960s is not listed in the registry.  Would it be possible to add this set?  I'm not sure if the title is "Hercules" or "The Adventures of the Man God Hercules" but i have some in my collectdion.

Thanks!

Roly

Hello @Roly,

Thank you for your post. Please add your request to the thread below which is specifically for set creations. The CGC Registry section of the chat boards has 3 threads pinned to the top for set, slot and score updates. 

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/462080-2020-this-set-doesnt-exist-please-build-requests/

image.png