• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Sale - 9/05/20 in Brookfield, Wisconsin

1 post in this topic

Posting this here in case there are any Milwaukee-area boardies looking for treasures this weekend.

In order to make room for new stuff, I’ll be hosting an in-person sale featuring over 3,500 different bagged and boarded comic books in alphanumeric order for $1 each (or $10 for 12). The selection includes mainline DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, Image, and Valiant titles from the last 40 years. Titles and characters will include The Avengers, Badger, Batman, Bloodshot, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harbinger, Hulk, Justice League of America, Iron Man, The Maxx, Predator, Punisher, Robocop, Savage Dragon, Spider-Man, Superman, Terminator, Thor, Wolverine, The X-Files, X-Factor, X-Force, X-Men, and XO-Manowar. There will be a selection of individually priced comics too. If there are any specific titles you are looking for, please feel free to message and I will see what I can find in the archives.

In addition, there will be dozens of miscellaneous toys and collectibles available for less than $10 each. Additional items are being pulled now and this post will be updated with pictures tomorrow.

The sale will take place from 9 AM to 3 PM this Saturday at 155 N Park Blvd, Brookfield, WI. No early sales. Please park on the median that divides the boulevard. Masks are required for everyone’s safety. Hand sanitizer will be available.

Comics 1.jpg

Comics 2.jpg

Other Stuff 1.jpg

Edited by Kraken's Lair