• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Milestone Comics (Dakotaverse) Appreciation Thread
3 3

148 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2021 at 4:54 AM, fastballspecial said:

:golfclap:

Let me just say I appreciate how difficult those books are to find. 

Last I found a HW 50 and about fell over because I hadnt found one in year.
I know the feeling.

@fastballspecial, great comics and yeah #50 is a nuisance to procure ~

I recently managed to purchase this: :x

Image 1 - Hardware Milestone #49 CGC 9.6 NM+ Second-to-final issue - Cover art by Moebius

I have a collection of (mostly) 90's comic posters. DC released these two with the Moebius art. I think there was at least one other (non-Moebius) Milestone themed retail poster, but I'm not sure I still have it. I'll take a run through my boxes and post a picture of it at some point if I have it. Standard size DC posters were 24x36.

icon.jpg

xombi.jpg

On 10/4/2022 at 8:37 AM, pmpknface said:

I have a HARDWARE #1 platinum I have to dig out.  It may be signed, I'm not sure, but I know it's been untouched. :) 

I realized that I have a Hardware #1 Collectors Edition that's been signed by McDufffie and another (forget who) on the bag. So the actual comic is still untouched.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:14 AM, jdandns said:

I have a collection of (mostly) 90's comic posters. DC released these two with the Moebius art. I think there was at least one other (non-Moebius) Milestone themed retail poster, but I'm not sure I still have it. I'll take a run through my boxes and post a picture of it at some point if I have it. Standard size DC posters were 24x36.

icon.jpg

xombi.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is also a poster that Sienkiewicz did the art for; fully painted