• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cant justify spending that much 😒
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Sooo .. just paid for the $149 premium membership! as you get that $150 CGC credit.

I went thru the process of submitting cards .. only 9 cards with a decalred value of $300 total.

As I go to checkout I noticed the only available option for return shipping to Canada is fedex for $100usd

Wow I can't justify spending that much on a box that probably weighs 2 pounds max .. it's 9 cards!!! that's robbery ... thats ridiculous..

I'm not very happy as I just blew $149usd on a service I probably will never use now.

15 hours ago, LoveMuffin said:

Sooo .. just paid for the $149 premium membership! as you get that $150 CGC credit.

I went thru the process of submitting cards .. only 9 cards with a decalred value of $300 total.

As I go to checkout I noticed the only available option for return shipping to Canada is fedex for $100usd

Wow I can't justify spending that much on a box that probably weighs 2 pounds max .. it's 9 cards!!! that's robbery ... thats ridiculous..

I'm not very happy as I just blew $149usd on a service I probably will never use now.

Are the credits transferable? If so and you really can't use them, offer them up in the marketplace.  

• Administrator
On 9/7/2020 at 11:22 PM, LoveMuffin said:

Hi! I highly suggest signing up for your own FedEX ground account and use that for return shipping. It should be cheaper. Feel free to reach out to customer service and they can help you out! 1-877-NM-COMIC.

-Paul