• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“I will destroy them” Dylans Universe calls out CGC on IG
11 11

1,073 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Now his account is private. Or I’ve been blocked. Hahahaha. 

I think I need to create an instagram. 

Buzz... you are already on instagram... 

I think I need to create a second instagram.

Edited by Buzzetta

7 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Man so many people are siding with him on IG...they are expressing the idea of starting a crowdfund to sue CGC. 

This will be a cheap shot but how does this thread have 1000 views and 5 pages of something that affects you indirectly but this thread that "might or should" affect you directly"

is met with crickets, sometimes I just don't understand, CGC is charging people 10 months after the transaction is paid for over and done with

@Buzzetta  

Hey @blazingbob your a business person, is this fair?

Now I know we don't all work for CGC or even submit a lot, I'm just disappointed

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Man so many people are siding with him on IG...they are expressing the idea of starting a crowdfund to sue CGC. 

Define "so many".  I don't remember the title being "We'll destroy them/send me some money"

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

This will be a cheap shot but how does this thread have 1000 views and 5 pages of something that affects you indirectly but this thread that "might or should" affect you directly"

is met with crickets, sometimes I just don't understand, CGC is charging people 10 months after the transaction is paid for over and done with @Buzzetta

Now I know we don't all work for CGC or even submit a lot, I'm just disappointed

I posted,  I requested and received my invoices.  I'll review. 

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

is met with crickets, sometimes I just don't understand, CGC is charging people 10 months after the transaction is paid for over and done with

@Buzzetta  

Hey @blazingbob your a business person, is this fair?

(shrug)