• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW CGC HIGH GRADE BOOKS UP NOW!! 9/3!!

18 posts in this topic

They would if they were priced right

While I'm not sure if you are joking, the FF run is priced pretty high. Nice books (and great page quality) but with no key issues, and the average price of this lot is $370 per book, it might be a tough sell.

I can't even get a bid on my FF #62 CCG 9.4 White Pages at $250.00. frustrated.gif

They would if they were priced right

While I'm not sure if you are joking, the FF run is priced pretty high. Nice books (and great page quality) but with no key issues, and the average price of this lot is $370 per book, it might be a tough sell.

I can't even get a bid on my FF #62 CCG 9.4 White Pages at $250.00. frustrated.gif

Welcome to the new (declining) market. frown.gif

Well, I guess I shouldn't complain as I have nabbed a few nice deals recently....virtually all of which are under Guide.

Probably just a little lull in the market. Prices will rebound. Might be just the timing......I hope.

Oh and Bob is always fair when it comes to dealing.....just ask him hi.gif

Its true though, one of the easiest dealers to work with. thumbsup2.gif

Steve