• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time out
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Oh I was just about to ask about this! How do I indicate where I'd like for Walt to sign. This is perfect! Does this work? Did you cut out the spot you want Walt to sign from the polybag? Have you had success with this before? I have another question, do you  or anyone know if you can request the color used to sign with? I'd like to use a gold metallic sharpie. Should I ship the sharpie with my book? My apologies if I high jack your post.

Edited by arinya

33 minutes ago, arinya said:

Oh I was just about to ask about this! How do I indicate where I'd like for Walt to sign. This is perfect! Does this work? Did you cut out the spot you want Walt to sign from the polybag? Have you had success with this before? I have another question, do you  or anyone know if you can request the color used to sign with? I'd like to use a gold metallic sharpie. Should I ship the sharpie with my book? My apologies if I high jack your post.

no worries there friend! You have to make a window bag where you would like the signature to be . .This is an example of mine, I put the book In the bag taped off the area where I would like Walt to sign it and the took the book out ( this is important) and used a utility knife to cut the area out.  I put the book back In and then put that into a silver age bag. . Don't forget to place the card in the back so they know who it's for. I wrote on the backing board aslo , no harm in being prepared lol Hopefully this helps , good luck my friend!.

20200916_183506_thumb_jpg_9d573baa6955b139482a8b95177ffd2b.jpg