VCC 2021 Discussion Thread
7 7

331 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, crassus said:
12 hours ago, lizards2 said:

My dinky was tingling, but then I realized I will be at the beach that weekend..., :sorry: 

:whatthe: but if you're not there, whose going to buy the DC comics?? 

No one?

On 2/23/2021 at 9:33 PM, lizards2 said:

My dinky was tingling, but then I realized I will be at the beach that weekend..., :sorry: 

Although it happens more time then I care to admit, it is never my intention to take the tingle away from any dinky. :cry: 

4 minutes ago, Robservations247 said:

I’m new to collecting and this board. Where should I expect to find items related to “Calvin and Hobbes” and Bill Watterson? 

Ohio State University?

4 hours ago, Bird said:

Ohio State University?

LOL. Ah yes.

I meant how will the VCC be organized? Would a strip like Calvin and Hobbes be in modern age or in a newspaper category. Since I’m mew to all of this I wanted to learn a little so I am ready at first opening. 

42 minutes ago, Robservations247 said:

LOL. Ah yes.

I meant how will the VCC be organized? Would a strip like Calvin and Hobbes be in modern age or in a newspaper category. Since I’m mew to all of this I wanted to learn a little so I am ready at first opening. 

The VCC is only separated and organized by “halls” and the dealers/sellers in each area(hall). You can watch the linked thread below for specific sellers announcing the genres or item types they’ll be offering, otherwise you’ll need to go exploring each seller(“booth”) once the VCC opens.  It’s meant to mimic an actual in-person con.