VCC 2021 Discussion Thread
7 7

328 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, ivrimark said:

My experiment -- to determine if some comics are in such poor condition that NO collector will touch them -- seems to be a rousing success.

I hear ya!  I think it was appropriate to name my booth a Garage Sale because it's shaping up to be just like our neighborhood block Garage Sale:  I'm going to go home with more than I started with! lol

One more question since everyone was so helpful. Are  you seeing the strikeout or color options in edit? I'm trying to figure out how to change the # of items without them? I don't even see my color option here, I have to use plain text or put it into word and then copy.

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

One more question since everyone was so helpful. Are  you seeing the strikeout or color options in edit? I'm trying to figure out how to change the # of items without them? I don't even see my color option here, I have to use plain text or put it into word and then copy.

I have found it varies with whatever device I am using, on my phone I sometimes don't have the options, but on full size monitor I do.  Could it be related to screen size? Or browser?

Edited by GACollectibles

1 hour ago, GACollectibles said:

I have found it varies with whatever device I am using, on my phone I sometimes don't have the options, but on full size monitor I do.  Could it be related to screen size? Or browser?

I've now tried 3 browsers and I have a 24 inch screen, lol...still no strike outs or color. I vaguely remember this happening before.

It seems like a pretty quiet VCC, but I sold 4 items, which I think is a record for me. Always fun to browse, buy, and sell.

I'm offering 10% off in my booth in Henchman's Court for any late buyers out there!

Wow - that is a lot of slabs selling this weekend.  You know slabs of keys are going crazy when they sell on the VCC.  Some nice books up for grabs, guys.