• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's PEACEMAKER show (2022)
2 2

263 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I thought the series was fun

sometimes Gunn can be too joke heavy though

I agree. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 for me really demonstrated where James Gunn humor can go wrong at times. Then with The Suicide Squad and no restraints there were certain scenes he took it too far (Savant killing the little bird with a ball to convey how coldhearted he was).

But what I am seeing in Peacemaker really makes for fun entertainment. We'll see what the last 5 episodes bring.

I watched the first 2 episo s es last night.  I enjoyed it more than I expected.

Who was the actress in the fight scene near the end of episode 1?  

I know I have most if the Charleston peacemaker  and judomaster.  Did not know he started in fightin five. Will have to look f I r my Charleston box

On 1/14/2022 at 6:05 PM, zuckuss2003 said:

Damn, now I guess I gotta give this a shot. That last movie and the character in general I did not think was good, but some of you are enjoying this show?

I really enjoyed the first three episodes.  At points I would catch myself thinking that Peacemaker / Cena was a bit of a douch e and not very likable, then it would hit me that’s the way it’s supposed to be.  Not a big Cena fan, but he fits the intended personality of the character perfectly.  Once I stopped wrestling with that concept, I really enjoyed the quirky humor, and supporting cast is good as well.

Edited by CrocHntr