• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's PEACEMAKER show (2022)
2 2

263 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2022 at 4:32 PM, eastriver31400 said:

This show is hysterical. John Cena is incredibly funny.

Quick question……What are the chances that the caterpillar in episode 1 is Mr. Mind? Am I grasping?

I don't think they will do that because he is associated with the New Line Cinema Shazam films.

On 1/15/2022 at 8:07 PM, fastballspecial said:

Well the character came out first. 

And Peace maker is funny.

judge dredd is a ripoff!!!!  

On 1/15/2022 at 6:49 AM, CrocHntr said:

I really enjoyed the first three episodes.  At points I would catch myself thinking that Peacemaker / Cena was a bit of a douch e and not very likable, then it would hit me that’s the way it’s supposed to be.  Not a big Cena fan, but he fits the intended personality of the character perfectly.  Once I stopped wrestling with that concept, I really enjoyed the quirky humor, and supporting cast is good as well.

Yeah I really enjoyed the first three episodes.  My greatest fear with this series is that they will try to redeem Peacemaker.  He’s perfect as the person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.  Even when they started to make him relatable Vigilante came and they went and did the whole blow up appliances thing.  Keep doing that and I’ll keep watching.

So I  found  a box of Charleton .  As I recalled  there was a great run of both that title as well as Judomaster.  Was the vigilante a Charlton character that DC took over lihe the others?  I could not find anything under that title.  I bought the DC peacemaker series  just because I knew  I had the the original run

Had seceral Fightin Fives  just not  the #40 origin issue

On 1/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, johnenock said:

Great show! One question: Are all the songs they play real album songs or just made for the show?

I mean, "Push!Push!Lady Lightning." The songs made me laugh more than the show.

Good stuff.

An established 2007 song that James Gunn used for the show soundtrack.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:37 PM, jmg3637 said:

Was the vigilante a Charlton character that DC took over lihe the others?  I could not find anything under that title. 

No, the Vigilante in the show is based on the character that originated in the Wolfman & Perez New Teen Titans Annual #2 (first series).  

nttannual2.thumb.jpg.01fd69ac7ebcbf0d57a96570d6d8ccd2.jpg