• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we start a Petition to have CGC start Grading YuGiOh Cards?

33 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, PaulS. said:

You do not need to start a petition, as it will not change anything. We are already working on adding YuGiOh. But as many commentators have pointed out, we need a new case for them. We also need an incredibly large and complicated database.

These things take time. We are going to do things the right way, not necessarily the quickest way.

Paul

I dont know how you dont lose your mind paul lol. You get the same question 100x and no matter how much logic or facts you tell people, they dont seem to listen. I feel you for since with my store, I get the same people that get told the same things over and over again, yet they dont seem to get things.

21 hours ago, PaulS. said:

You do not need to start a petition, as it will not change anything. We are already working on adding YuGiOh. But as many commentators have pointed out, we need a new case for them. We also need an incredibly large and complicated database.

These things take time. We are going to do things the right way, not necessarily the quickest way.

Paul

:whatthe:

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Pika_drew said:

Any updates on this? Definitely have some Yugioh cards that I’d like to grade!

No, please check back in a few months, not a few weeks.

Paul

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Michael Solati said:

Sorry if this is a nuisance Paul, but I think this counts as a few months. Any updates you can share?

It's not a nuisance, I understand everyone has been waiting for it. We now have an internal one, so we are working on bringing that live to the website now.

Thank you,

Paul

On 12/3/2021 at 2:01 PM, cardaddiction said:

I WAS TOLD BUY A CHUBBY LADY AT THE NATIONAL THAT CGC WAS GOING TO START GRADING YUGIHO SOON, BUT THAT WAS MONTHS AGO, WTF ......................................................

They ArE wOrKiNg oN iT jUsT lIkE tHe PoP rEpOrT tHeY bEeN wOrKiNg oN.... Kappa

On 7/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, PaulS. said:

It's not a nuisance, I understand everyone has been waiting for it. We now have an internal one, so we are working on bringing that live to the website now.

Thank you,

Paul

hey Paul! I saw on another thread you said you were hoping to have YuGiOh open for submissions by the end of the year. I was wondering if that was still the plan. I only ask because my membership is over here in a couple months and I was really hoping to get a bunch of YuGiOh sent while i still had my grandfathered in discount on submissions. 

Thanks again.

On 12/7/2021 at 5:26 PM, Zeig said:

hey Paul! I saw on another thread you said you were hoping to have YuGiOh open for submissions by the end of the year. I was wondering if that was still the plan. I only ask because my membership is over here in a couple months and I was really hoping to get a bunch of YuGiOh sent while i still had my grandfathered in discount on submissions. 

Thanks again.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9679/new-games-graded/

CGC just posted this today stating they are starting to accept tcg from Digimon, dragon ball super, final fantasy and more. At the end of the article they say they are having issues getting the slabs needed to grade yugioh cards at this time and that's what is holding them back from opening submissions for yugioh.

They are willing to start grading other TCGs but cant supply a population report yet for Pokemon.... makes sense I guess

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 12/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/9679/new-games-graded/

CGC just posted this today stating they are starting to accept tcg from Digimon, dragon ball super, final fantasy and more. At the end of the article they say they are having issues getting the slabs needed to grade yugioh cards at this time and that's what is holding them back from opening submissions for yugioh.

They are willing to start grading other TCGs but cant supply a population report yet for Pokemon.... makes sense I guess

Crazy eh. I dont think they are linked though. CGC's Engineering team may just be really bad, because they definitely have all the data. Just need to make a frontend for it. Unrelated to the Grading team

Definitely going to attempt that scraping tool I spoke about months ago that I forgot about 😅