• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn 310 D....trashed!

23 posts in this topic

I looked at a lot of the listings on eBay and not a single seller I looked at is pointing out that these are badly printed.  The same old NM or better knowing full well they are shipping out 8.5 copies mixed in with a few NM here and there.  Gonna be a lot of mad buyers.  I always explain print-wide flaws so there are no surprises.

21 hours ago, gradejunky said:

I always explain print-wide flaws so there are no surprises.

That's the best way to be. That's how I am when I sell on eBay too. I never understand why someone doesn't point out flaws in their listing because it saved so much hassle in the long run. Especially with eBay's policy where they nearly always side with the buyer when they raise a claim.

34 minutes ago, Mighty Jack said:

That's how modern comics work, you know. You order 2-3 months ahead of time through Previews. You do this every month for new books and you get a Pull List for ongoing series which automatically orders them for you.

And unless it's an expensive statue or something you don't pay for the comic in advance.

And you save 40% on the cover price.