• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - CGC just sent me some books (so nice of them!!!), and I can't take them to a Show, so I'll list them here first . . .
4 4

44 posts in this topic

And now for something from the Great White North - a Canadian White! Nice presenting for the grade Rocket Comics V5#6 CGC 4.0 OW pages. No sales data and they are fairly rare, so I'll ask a crazy $600 - but please feel free to make an offer and explain yourself. Education has value as well. SOLD!!!

Rocket Comics FCGC.JPG

Rocket Comics RCGC.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

And now for something completely different . . again!

Spirit insert! 7/21/1940 (Inserts started 6/2/1940, so this is less than 2 months later and the 8th insert). CGC 8.5 OW pages. Will Eisner art, Lady Luck back up story. Notation in OSPG that the Spirit becomes a fugitive wanted for Murder. I think these are neat, and definitely part of Comic History. Asking $300 SOLD!!!

Spirit Section 07.21.40 F CGC.JPG

Spirit Section 07.21.40 R CGC.JPG

Edited by Qua-Brot

29 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

And now for something from the Great White North - a Canadian White! Nice presenting for the grade Rocket Comics V5#6 CGC 4.0 OW pages. No sales data and they are fairly rare, so I'll ask a crazy $600 - but please feel free to make an offer and explain yourself. Education has value as well.

Rocket Comics FCGC.JPG

Rocket Comics RCGC.JPG

Well after a rigorous defense of my position, we appear to have a consensus - I am insane.  and take per PM!

3 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Well after a rigorous defense of my position, we appear to have a consensus - I am insane.  and take per PM!

Thank you - it was a rough education in the school of hard knocks, but I came out better educated and better able to face the world at large . . . especially parts North.

13 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Fight Against Crime 12 CGC 5.0 WHITE pages. I have to admit I bought this off a boardie a few months ago, and now that its gotten some TLC it looks a lot better. GPA isn't that helpful, with only 2 sales and one way lower than the other. I'll go midway and ask $375

Fight Against Crime 12 CGC F.JPG

Fight Against Crime 12 CGC R.JPG

:takeit: