• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year of the Villain Books and Hell Arisen #3
1 1

2 posts in this topic

There didn't seem to be a slot in the registry for either heading of Year of the Villain: (nor) Hell Arisen #3, did I miss it somewhere?

I requested to add a set, maybe for either or year of the villain or Hell arisen, as issue #1 and #2 seem to be the same....

Just curious if I did this correctly lol I'm patient and in no rush.....but

I guess what I'm asking, is there a slot already and I'm missing it somewhere?

over 2000 slabs of the issues and constant seller, just didn't know if I was missing something :) 

• Administrator
On 10/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

There didn't seem to be a slot in the registry for either heading of Year of the Villain: (nor) Hell Arisen #3, did I miss it somewhere?

I requested to add a set, maybe for either or year of the villain or Hell arisen, as issue #1 and #2 seem to be the same....

Just curious if I did this correctly lol I'm patient and in no rush.....but

I guess what I'm asking, is there a slot already and I'm missing it somewhere?

over 2000 slabs of the issues and constant seller, just didn't know if I was missing something :) 

Hello,

I do not have an easy way to search for all availability but considering that these are one-shots (except for Hell Arisen) they would not have their own set. They can be added to artist cover sets or complete with variant sets if applicable. You may request for the Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen set to be created as it is not a one-shot. Thank you