• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y'know, I don't give a friggin' hoot if you grade my Iron Man #24 or not!

23 posts in this topic

I don't care if you like this grade or not,

but 9.2 is my opinion.

bottom left corner crease hurts ya a bit.

upper left rounding.

Back is sweet.

Hey CD,

It looks like a crease but it's not . . . at best a scratch - thanks! 893applaud-thumb.gif

At the risk of encouraging recividism.....

I see no defects except for the very small nick on the right edge FC near bottom,

small dirt mark on BC near spine and slight blunting of ULFC...

looks like a 9.4 to me...

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif

You recividist, you! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Very nice book thumbsup2.gif

9.4 in my opinion, but what do I know?

Is that dirt or a ding on the "M" in Iron Man?

Neither - it's a minute color spot - common printing defect. Note, that unlike "color flecks" which are white, this is the same yellow ink used in the logo. grin.gif

Diva, you know as well as i do that this is a solid CGC 9.2....too much spine stress (and the scratch) limits the book....

BUT I'D LIST IT AS A NM/M 9.93 ON EBAY insane.gif

Hmmm...that's not a good sign then. I guess this is why I go for Tales of Suspense only. cloud9.gif

The first 20 issues of the title are very good, but then the title seems to lose its way. It may have had something to do with the change in the writers issue to issue, as Stan and Roy were too busy with other titles. It was definitely a b-team book, after the obvoius A-team titles. grin.gif

8.5? 893whatthe.gifstooges.gif