• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

719 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2021 at 8:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow I learned something now I'm excited! Hopefully it has origin as apart of the issue!

The most I know of booster gold and skeets, is the acronym company that sent him to help superman vs doomsday.

Even reading as a kid the acronym company was up to some shady business themselves lol

That's all I can scrape from memory DC was tough with the acronym company names, that novel as a teenager was hard to comprehend due to it  :sorry:

There are some cool/interesting Booster storylines as it relates to some Crises, multiverse stuff, etc. I think Booster is a pretty interesting character when done right. Cool book!

As a Whilce Portacio/Punisher fan I'm embarrassed I've only just added this to my copper age collection yesterday :nyah: The copy which I bought off eBay actually had a little writing on the front cover which I was able to remove. See a before photo below also....

188377756_Punisher10frontcover.thumb.jpg.22f03f31232a6bd5315062d29ddd44b2.jpg

603000666_Punisher10during.thumb.jpg.5f66f147539e8d69dd9eab95453ec420.jpg

On 11/19/2021 at 4:32 PM, Parabellum said:

7D730B3D-3101-4975-B76E-5FE7891CF092.jpeg

E938C30F-E360-489F-B308-547B9411E443.jpeg

Impressive. I imagine that would be a hard run in 9.8. I've only seen a few, well maybe 2, examples raw that would be 9.8.

Nice Books!

On 11/19/2021 at 8:15 PM, D2 said:

Lol thank you thank you. 
my collection is really small so I try to really collect what I like 

I was going to mention that you held out for perfect sigs in 9.8, perhaps with a gold sig and decent placement  (thumbsu

I didnt want to assume lol

Very well done! Especially given what I would assume rare opportunities of the past 2 years to have them done yourself  :shy:

Those are nice!

On 11/19/2021 at 9:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was going to mention that you held out for perfect sigs in 9.8, perhaps with a gold sig and decent placement  (thumbsu

I didnt want to assume lol

Very well done! Especially given what I would assume rare opportunities of the past 2 years to have them done yourself  :shy:

Those are nice!

Lol I do hold out. Sometimes I bite the bullet and buy a placeholder if I find the right book doesn’t come along quickly enough, but in truth I’ve been fairly lucky on timing the last few times getting books with the right look. 

Problem is they don’t come at a discount. 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Impressive. I imagine that would be a hard run in 9.8. I've only seen a few, well maybe 2, examples raw that would be 9.8.

Nice Books!

Thank you my friend.  It’s gonna be tough and might never happen but I figured I would take on the challenge.