• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

720 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jordysnordy said:

Bought these both in 1984 from my LCS.

Finally got around to sending them to CGC.

Very happy except CGC forgot to note that MTU 141 is the Canadian Variant -- worth sending back for the proper notation?

MTU 141 CGC.jpg

I'd say so, as a simple ringy dingy should get it done for free, just depends on if you feel like waiting...

Still I think it was mentioned somewhere that they promise to do it for free, if it's your sub, and with a frame of window from receiving them back (thumbsu

And especially when all they have to do to discern doing so is look at the cover, should be a simple reholder for them and tat on mechanical error usually sent too bad :wishluck:

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd say so, as a simple ringy dingy should get it done for free, just depends on if you feel like waiting...

Still I think it was mentioned somewhere that they promise to do it for free, if it's your sub, and with a frame of window from receiving them back (thumbsu

And especially when all they have to do to discern doing so is look at the cover, should be a simple reholder for them and tat on mechanical error usually sent too bad :wishluck:

Took almost 6 months :tonofbricks:

2 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

Took almost 6 months :tonofbricks:

I bet it's tough to want to I know, my experience is they over night ups any mechanical error, and give you a free over night label etc

Still is kind of jarring

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I bet it's tough to want to I know, my experience is they over night ups any mechanical error, and give you a free over night label etc

Still is kind of jarring

Not sure what is more jarring - waiting 6 months or 2 books coming back with incorrect labels 

3 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

Not sure what is more jarring - waiting 6 months or 2 books coming back with incorrect labels 

Indeed.  I waited for a recent in house neal Adam's signing and when I got them back, it had as he signed it in '02..... instead of 2020

5 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

Bought these both in 1984 from my LCS.

Finally got around to sending them to CGC.

Very happy except CGC forgot to note that MTU 141 is the Canadian Variant -- worth sending back for the proper notation?

MTU 141 CGC.jpg

Yes, send back but maybe wait until things settle down there if you are not in a hurry.