• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Shoomanfoo Nomiated to the Hall of Shame - Private Poll Included
5 5

Should Shoomanfoo be in the CGC Hall of Shame?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shoomanfoo be in the CGC Hall of Shame?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2020 at 10:30 PM

104 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, wilbil said:

.....and i voted no,  to shift the 100% condemnation, which is the exact meaning of no hope. it won't prevent the hang em' high voting theme, but still....

For some reason, this makes me think of the old "frog and scorpion" story...  :whistle:

20 minutes ago, wilbil said:

what can i say, i was supposed to be a priest.

Jesuit?

It would explain sooooooooooooo much. 

I was instructed by Marianists throughout HS... one step below the Jesuits on the scale... small step below..., but one step below nonetheless. 

Edited by Buzzetta

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Jesuit?

It would explain sooooooooooooo much. 

I was instructed by Marianists throughout HS... one step below the Jesuits on the scale... small step below..., but one step below nonetheless. 

yes.

i do have a deep longstanding respect and appreciation of marianists, and still hold the same thoughts today, due to padre pio and father jakob gapp.

better to describe me today as a father malachi martin fallen jesuit. he influenced me very deeply at a young age, and continues to do so.

the vatican let both of us down.:frown: 

2 hours ago, wilbil said:

i have decided to vote "no", because no person should ever be completely without hope and sympathy, no matter how bleak the situation.

even roy bean had a soft spot now and then. 

images.jpeg.631891abb0cec3b04d362e6654755ee7.jpeg

7 hours ago, wilbil said:

.....and i voted no,  to shift the 100% condemnation, which is the exact meaning of no hope. it won't prevent the hang em' high voting theme, but still....

I get what you mean by that. I respect your decision in here. Still the photos and all evidence do show clearly as plain in this thread. What’s to stop the Shoo guy from pulling the same stunt again later in the future? We can’t stop him if he did somewhere to a poor victim in another comic book website or FB?

I’m not his consultant. Whatever his problem is, it is his to deal that by himself. 

8 hours ago, wilbil said:

So you did not vote by the presented evidence... you voted by hope.   It looks like he is the next member regardless. 

(shrug)

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

86-1 right now.  It’s like the score of the Jets’ next loss.

To be honest, I was surprised at the three votes that Aliens got in support.  If I had to weigh the two evils, I would think that Aliens would have been the "Mariano" given what he did. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

To be honest, I was surprised at the three votes that Aliens got in support.  If I had to weigh the two evils, I would think that Aliens would have been the "Mariano" given what he did. 

Maybe the 3 votes were because Aliens came clean and made people whole before ripping them off? 

Still, I voted for him. Throw in the sob story and the likelihood that he had successfully forged signatures before and it was pretty despicable.  

4 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

I get what you mean by that. I respect your decision in here. Still the photos and all evidence do show clearly as plain in this thread. What’s to stop the Shoo guy from pulling the same stunt again later in the future? We can’t stop him if he did somewhere to a poor victim in another comic book website or FB?

I’m not his consultant. Whatever his problem is, it is his to deal that by himself. 

i still cry watching boys town. hope.