• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WAYNE NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, NOV 8TH

3 posts in this topic

Our next Wayne show is scheduled for November 8th
At: The Wayne/Pompton Baymont by Wyndham 140 Rt 23 North
Admission $5

Please read the following if you intend to attend either as a collector or vendor...

They have a very large ballroom on the second floor!
It will be open to the public from 10-4... NO earlybirds. All vendors will be spaced 6 feet apart.
Rules that apply to both vendors and collectors...
.EVERYONE MUST wear a mask or face covering that covers both your nose and mouth. Anyone not able or willing to do so will not be permitted in the show. (Yes, we know that there were some photos last month of people without masks.  The masks were lowered or removed for moments just for the sake of the pictures and nobody was near an unmasked customer at the time.  However, for the sake of argument we will now not even allow that.)
.Try to maintain 6 foot distance whenever possible.
. Since it may be necessary to obey capacity limits, please avoid bringing anyone that does not need to accompany you. One more person in the room may mean one more person that has to wait to get in.
.We will be taking your temperature with a touchless thermometer before entering. Anyone whose temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees will not be allowed entry. If you have exerted yourself or have been in a hot environment, we recommend waiting before having your temperature taken.
. If you feel sick... if you look sick... if someone in your household is sick... or has recently gotten over the virus, please stay home. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone that in our opinion poses a risk to others.
.Bathrooms are available... wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers will also be available. If you want to wear gloves, you are welcome to... but make certain that they are powder free, since cornstarch powder can cling to and damage comic books.
We will not be having any auctions for the time being since people tend to congregate a bit too closely.

Specifically for vendors...
.Do not bring additional tables unless we request you to do so. Do not alter table layout.
. While the space is large, if we need to restrict the number of dealers we will do so based on seniority.
.If a collector at your table is exhibiting unsafe behavior you have the right to ask them to move on... if they don't, find me and I will take care of it.
.There is an elevator in the lobby that will fit one person and a luggage cart... do NOT hog luggage carts... or you can use the stairs if you are willing to risk a heart attack. Please have everything at your spot before the 10 am opening, even if you have to finish arranging it afterwards. Do not break down before 3:30 without specifically asking for permission to do so.

Our friend, Jeremy R,  will once again be coordinating load in and load out for vendors... understand that he represents me... anything you say to him is being said to me... anything that he says to you is coming from me.

Specifically for collectors...
.Observe 6 feet distance between yourself and other collectors.
.Backpacks have become a "thing"... they also take up space in the aisles when worn and increase your odds of physical contact with other collectors. If you are bringing a backpack, please carry it-do not wear it.
. Please understand that we may have to limit the number of people in the space at any given time.

My right hand for decades, John K will be coordinating admission and the waiting area... his word is law.

We look forward to seeing you all once again... in the meantime, practice your hands-free greetings!

120883943_1106864619728273_4490896525737756555_n.jpg