• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This 100 years in Your Magazine Collection
2 2

318 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I like how the Man-Thing is just pushing the alligator aside with one hand as if it were a house cat.  The first time I saw Monsters Unleashed #9 was as an ebay listing about a year ago.  I was blown away and couldn't believe that I hadn't seen it before.

I always imagined Manny was opening the gator’s mouth and about to shove the girl in! :kidaround:

17 hours ago, Jayman said:

And of course, the obligatory first issue! Does this count as a picture frame Marvel? hm

Vampire Tales # 1.jpg

I bought a 9.4/9.6 from bounty some years back. I'm very happy to have some of his books in my collection. 😎

8 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Do you slab any of your mags oak? I have 10 ready to send but want to wait until things settle down a bit. 

I have a few that came graded when I bought them. I just hate having to send my books across the country,  and having to wait six months for them to get graded. Apparently I'm not a patient man.😂

5 hours ago, Jayman said:

OK, I have to say I'm kinda bummed that no diehard Warren fans here called me out on my fake Creepy #48! :sorry:

I always thought Uncle creepy got robbed of his justly due cover appearance. I mean, he was the first host after all, right?

Creepy-#-48.gif

I like your version better...

14 hours ago, Jayman said:

OK, I have to say I'm kinda bummed that no diehard Warren fans here called me out on my fake Creepy #48! :sorry:

I always thought Uncle creepy got robbed of his justly due cover appearance. I mean, he was the first host after all, right?

Creepy-#-48.gif

You sold it pretty well!  I didn't look closely but that's some solid photoshop work.  (thumbsu