• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This 100 years in Your Magazine Collection
2 2

318 posts in this topic

On 4/8/2021 at 7:30 PM, OtherEric said:

Not a super difficult run to put together once I started looking, but not a series where all the issues are available instantly if you want to throw money at people either:

image.jpg

Those are cool an it were a good tv show too👍‼️❤️

In all seriousness, it’s a tough call. The  ToT looses some of the creepy atmosphere from the original but is also cropped nicely and zoomed in closer to that iconic Boris image!

I really like both!

2 minutes ago, Jayman said:

In all seriousness, it’s a tough call. The  ToT looses some of the creepy atmosphere from the original but is also cropped nicely and zoomed in closer to that iconic Boris image!

I really like both!

Thats exactly what I think.(thumbsu

29 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

Great set of Warrior mags!  Did you just get them together as a set or is this a view of your collection?

My collection, I finished it off a few years ago; although I do want to find a Comics International #67 some day.  The last few issues I needed I bought directly from Dez Skinn on eBay.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:01 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I vote that we allow any type of magazine  posts too.

My first time ever in the Magazine forum. If any type then (shrug) ...

I just finished reading some fresh news about the current hot radio programs ... from 1934 -

1487649475_Radioland-November1934.thumb.jpg.761ae8f5dc0add63f1d21a08036c177e.jpg

As a bonus, it features a photo of Roscoe Fawcett -

624935773_RoscoeFawcettinRadiolandNovember1934.thumb.jpg.54d8765bc285ffb203598d1dd1ac1768.jpg

4 minutes ago, Scrooge said:

My first time ever in the Magazine forum. If any type then (shrug) ...

I just finished reading some fresh news about the current hot radio programs ... from 1934 -

1487649475_Radioland-November1934.thumb.jpg.761ae8f5dc0add63f1d21a08036c177e.jpg

As a bonus, it features a photo of Roscoe Fawcett -

624935773_RoscoeFawcettinRadiolandNovember1934.thumb.jpg.54d8765bc285ffb203598d1dd1ac1768.jpg

The pulp forum would probably love to see that as well!

Neat.  Did he say he was Dez Skinn in the item description?  I’m not familiar with the Comics International #67.  What’s the story on it?

1 hour ago, OtherEric said:

My collection, I finished it off a few years ago; although I do want to find a Comics International #67 some day.  The last few issues I needed I bought directly from Dez Skinn on eBay.

7 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Neat.  Did he say he was Dez Skinn in the item description?  I’m not familiar with the Comics International #67.  What’s the story on it?

I think I only figured it out when PayPal told me I had sent money to Dez Skinn, but I can't remember for sure at this point.

Comics International #27 was a flip book with "Warrior #27", sometime in the mid-90's.  It reprinted the Grant Morrison story from #26 along with the conclusion to the story that hadn't been published with the cancellation of the title.  Not sure if there were any other stories.