• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This 100 years in Your Magazine Collection
2 2

318 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2022 at 8:54 PM, Jayman said:

Loved these as a kid too! Sadly I never found them anywhere for sale in any stores. I came across them visiting the Passaic Book Center in their massive back issue boxes. Years later got the rest off eBay.

Star Trek Poster Book # 1.jpg

Star Trek Poster Book # 2.jpg

Star Trek Poster Book # 3.jpg

Star Trek Poster Book # 8.jpg

Star Trek Poster Book # 10.jpg

I remember when these Star Trek poster books hit the stands in ‘76. I was buying them and rotating out the posters on the bedroom walls. I vividly remember putting up the Tholian Web, so you know they dug deep for content. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Stevemmg

On 2/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, Stevemmg said:

I remember when these Star Trek poster books hit the stands in ‘76. I was buying them and rotating out the posters on the bedroom walls. I vividly remember putting up the Tholian Web, so hou know they dug deep for content. Thanks for sharing. 

It's awesome when something just hits you and a flood of memories comes rushing in.

If it wasn't for the sentimental value, I might want to upgrade the #6... but it's the first Warren horror book I ever owned, found in a small used bookstore back in the 90's for around $3.  No other Warrens in the pile, but I did get some of the Ka-Zar Savage Tales and a few Marvel Previews... including the then worthless Marvel Preview #7 for the same $3 or so.  And that one was in much better shape than the Creepy #6.

Creepy_005.jpg

Creepy_006.jpg

Creepy_007.jpg

Creepy_008.jpg

Ah yes, Xanadu, the film that ended Michael Beck's career, so quickly after "The Warriors" had apparently launched him into stardom.

Sad on all fronts.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:15 AM, OtherEric said:

Posted before, but I felt it deserved a repeat today.  Don't think I've included the back cover before.  R.I.P. Olivia Newton-John.Marvel_Super_Special_17.thumb.jpg.2167ad9f6c73e63efac62559b471c7dc.jpgMarvel_Super_Special_17a.thumb.jpg.f78920db553040787325828b69919ab5.jpg

Love this mag❤️‼️

On 8/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, Axe Elf said:

Ah yes, Xanadu, the film that ended Michael Beck's career, so quickly after "The Warriors" had apparently launched him into stardom.

Sad on all fronts.

But the movie was so bad it was good