• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This 100 years in Your Magazine Collection
2 2

318 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

There is no restrictions in the thread, if you go back to page one and go through ( if you have nothing to do for the next month or you are isolating) you will see magazines of all kinds within the pages.

As for showing off my collection, I have showed many in the magazine threads if you look hard enough, but if there are certain ones you would like to see, let me know.

The horror covers in the "This Week" cover are blowing me away. Are there any non-Frazzetta ones that you feel are underappreciated and need a bump? Also, just kind of weird random stuff is catching my eye for some reason.  Not too long ago N e r V posted a back ad for Camel Cigarettes (my old brand) that I stared at and read for 10 minutes.  Maybe I'm going nuts?  Ha Ha.  

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

8 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

The horror covers in the "This Week" cover are blowing me away. Are there any non-Frazzetta ones that you feel are underappreciated and need a bump? Also, just kind of weird random stuff is catching my eye for some reason.  Not too long ago N e r V posted a back ad for Camel Cigarettes (my old brand) that I stared at and read for 10 minutes.  Maybe I'm going nuts?  Ha Ha.  

Lets appreciate these awesome covers that otherEric is showing first, I have actually never owned a epic mag. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Hey check it out.  Don't sue me batmeista, but I've decided to change my chat board profile picture to a Rampaging Hulk too.  This kid always bugged the (bleep) out of me.  The Hulk is your friend :bigsmile:

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #16 - Copy.jpg

I was racking my brains where I had seen that kisser before. :D

I grew up in New Mexico and my Dad is a retired physicist who worked on top secret stuff for the government (no lie). So naturally the Hulk is my favorite Marvel character of all time.  I had to have a set of these long, long, ago.  Looks like I won't be able to upgrade the Moon Knight ones now.

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #01 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #02 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #03 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #04 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #05 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #06 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #07 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #08 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #09 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #10 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #11 - Copy.jpg

ao Rampaging Hulk vol. 1 #12 - Copy.jpg