• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy struggles

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Trying to see what the best course of action is here. I am looking at getting my ENTIRE Pokemon base set graded. But im not really certain on the pricing tier I need to be in. Im not to worried about turn around time as they will hold their value indefinitely. I could even Hand drop off the cards in Sarasota if need be. The only reason im confused on tier is. Most of the base set cards are "ebay priced" once graded around 100-250$ but some of the cards like Charizard venusaur and blastoise can go for thousands depending on grade. What should I do tier wise in this situation. 

• Administrator

Dear Grembandilla,

Thank you.  If you are going to value your cards $100 or less per card, with a 50 card minimum, you can submit using the Bulk Tier.  The cost will be $8 per card.  If you are going to value the cards more than $100, less than $400 per card, you will use the Economy Tier, no minimum.    The cost will be $15 per card.  If you want to add subgrades, the cost using bulk will be and additional $2 per card and subgrades added for the Economy Tier will be an additional $5 per card.

Thank you,

Lisa