• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Time Question

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am considering sending a handful of cards for grading, maybe around 3-5. This being my first time I wanted to ask what was the recommended Service I should choose and how I would go about doing so. I don't mind waiting for turnaround either. Thank you for your help in advance. 

• Administrator

Hello! For a first timer, we would certainly recommend sending in some lower value cards on the Economy tier at $15 each. They should be graded within 30 business days.

Paul

• Administrator

Hello Manuel1723,

Thank you.  In order to submit directly yourself, you will need to become a paid member of ours with at least the Associate Membership of $25.  Once you've become a paid member, you will then have access to the submission form/packing list that you will need to fill out and send with your cards.  The grading fees will depend on the values you place on the cards.  If you were to value the cards $400 or less per card, you can submit on the Economy Grading tier.  The cost will be $15 per card plus return shipping, insurance and handling.  The turnaround time is approximately 30 business days.  If you wish to add Sub Grades, that would be an additional $5 per card.

The following links should be helpful

https://www.cgccomics.com/grading/trading-cards/

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=tradingcards