• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is CGC thinking of grading JUMBO Pokemon cards soon?

11 posts in this topic

Hello, new guy here, I was thinking to get my jumbo cards from Pokemon graded, is this coming soon or is not even on the radar.

I am sending my first batch of Pokemon cards soon, I have never use a grading service but CGC caught my attention, can't wait to see my collection graded!

Master Alarcon. 

13 hours ago, Master Alarcon said:

Hello, new guy here, I was thinking to get my jumbo cards from Pokemon graded, is this coming soon or is not even on the radar.

I am sending my first batch of Pokemon cards soon, I have never use a grading service but CGC caught my attention, can't wait to see my collection graded!

Master Alarcon. 

I haven't heard anything about it, but I think it'd be awesome. If they do it, it might be awhile since it would require different sized slabs than what they currently use. 

I'd personally also like to see them add a pop report (they said it will be coming sometime in the future) as well as adding Yu-Gi-Oh card grading.

Side note: Best of luck with getting your cards graded. I hope you get some awesome grades. I'd never sent off any of my cards for grading anywhere before either and I just sent them my first ever batch of cards last week. I should be getting them back in about a month :)

I am really hoping they do this soon. The clarity of these cases will make collecting jumbos very fun. My only fear is on pricing. I might be wrong, but I've heard it's around 40-50 to get jumbos graded with PSA which is a huge barrier to grading. 

14 hours ago, FearlessPC said:

I haven't heard anything about it, but I think it'd be awesome. If they do it, it might be awhile since it would require different sized slabs than what they currently use. 

I'd personally also like to see them add a pop report (they said it will be coming sometime in the future) as well as adding Yu-Gi-Oh card grading.

Side note: Best of luck with getting your cards graded. I hope you get some awesome grades. I'd never sent off any of my cards for grading anywhere before either and I just sent them my first ever batch of cards last week. I should be getting them back in about a month :)

Awesome! upload some pics, I will put some of mine, I got to get me some semi-rigid sleeves and I think I will send them on Monday.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:29 AM, Master Alarcon said:

Awesome! upload some pics, I will put some of mine, I got to get me some semi-rigid sleeves and I think I will send them on Monday.

Just made a post on here about my cards as my grades finally came in today! They received them last Monday and they were shipped out today. Less than two weeks for Standard grading with sub-grades. Not bad at all! I should be getting them in the mail early next week :)

12 hours ago, FearlessPC said:

Just made a post on here about my cards as my grades finally came in today! They received them last Monday and they were shipped out today. Less than two weeks for Standard grading with sub-grades. Not bad at all! I should be getting them in the mail early next week :)

Wow, that is awesome, congrats.

Me, I think I made a mistake, when I send my cards last Monday I use the address I found on the website, and, stupid me, did not realized that the address was on the email that they send as a confirmation of submission and is different, I suppose  to send them here PO Box 4701 but I wrote PO Box 4738, I hope that i don't have to wait too long, lesson learn.